Neal Aguillard, MD
BORN: Eunice, Louisiana
MEDICAL SCHOOL: Louisiana State University in Baton Rouge, Louisiana.
RESIDENCY: University of Tennessee, Memphis. Internal Medicine.
FELLOWSHIP: University of Tennessee, Memphis. Pulmonary and Critical Care Medicine
Dr. Aguillard is an Intensivist Physician and is board certified in the following:
- American Board of Internal Medicine; valid indefinitely.
- American Board of Internal Medicine – Pulmonary Diseases; valid through 12/31/2022
- American Board of Internal Medicine- Critical Care Medicine; valid through 12/13/2013.
- American Academy of Sleep Medicine; valid indefinitely.
Date joined Mid-South Pulmonary: 1989
Hospital where he sees patients: Methodist University Hospital.
- Attending Physician, Methodist University Teaching Service.
- Board Member, MetroCare Physicians.
- Medical Director, Methodist Sleep Disorder Center.
- Clinical Practice Review Committee for the American Academy of Sleep Medicine.
Dr. Aguillard lives in Memphis with his wife, Dr. Susan Aguillard. They have one child. In his free time, Dr. Aguillard enjoys flying, hunting, and traveling with his family.